- Paul's series pitch, THE BLACK 22's, was bought by NatGeo after a fierce bidding war involving multiple networks. The show will tell the true story of the "Negro Specials"—the first African-American squad of detectives in St. Louis, MO and the man who led them.
NatGeo is moving into scripted programming for the first time in the network's history, and want THE BLACK 22's to launch their network. Read about the record sale here.
- Paul was the Co-Executive Producer of the TNT series THE LIBRARIANS, which was the #1 new cable series of 2014.
- Paul teamed with Hollywood legend Dean Devlin to pen GEOSTORM—a global disaster feature spec that sold to Paramount Pictures for a record sum. Read about it here.
- LEVERAGE wins the People's Choice Award for favorite cable drama.
- Supervising Producer on TNT's LEVERAGE, starring Oscar winner Timothy Hutton. Among the episodes Paul wrote or co-wrote include The Boiler Room Job, The Carnival Job, The Radio Job, The French Connection Job and The Blue Line Job.
- THE DARK, a pilot for Warner Brothers, directed by the legendary Walter Hill.
- Paul wins the National Prism Award for an episode of JUDGING AMY he penned about drug addiction.
- Three seasons as a writer/producer on the Emmy-nominated CBS drama JUDGING AMY.
- SNOOPS, an ABC drama created by David E. Kelley.
- LEVEL 9, a crime series for UPN created by New York Times bestselling author Michael Connelly.
- FELICITY was Paul's first staff writing position in television. Created by JJ Abrams and starring Keri Russell.